Customer Service Representatives
Customer Service Representatives, working in a call center environment, provide personalized service by thoroughly and efficiently gathering customer information, assessing and fulfilling customer needs, and educating the customer where applicable.
Our Customer Service Representatives are experts possessing knowledge on a wide array of products and services and by using appropriate resources to resolve customer requests. Representatives are held accountable for ensuring a delightful customer experience.
Primary duties will include delivering a high level of service through identifying relationship opportunities; matching appropriate products to customers needs; performing account maintenance inquiries; and migrating customers to alternative banking solutions.
Additional responsibilities include investigating and resolving a wide variety of issues and requests to include probing for additional information from customers.
Customer Service Representatives must be available to work schedules which include weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrates integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction and a passion for excellence while servicing customers
- Requires basic knowledge of the organization, products and/or services
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and able to operate in a multi-task environment
- Strong communication/listening skills with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Proficient in computer skills and programs
Want to learn more about Bank of America's history?
Click here >>